[Twisted-Python] Problem with osx10.10-py2.7 builder

Mark Williams mrw at enotuniq.org
Thu Apr 5 20:39:10 MDT 2018

Adi Roiban graciously reviewed the PR and I deployed the new master.cfg to buildbot.twistedmatrix.com.  It looks like the macOS builder is now working (more) reliably.

Please note that the required macOS build is now known as "buildbot/osx10.11-py2.7-coverage", where before it was "buildbot/osx10.10-py2.7-coverage".  This name change reflects the updated operating system.