[Twisted-Python] Problem with osx10.10-py2.7 builder

Mark Williams mrw at enotuniq.org
Wed Apr 4 18:28:26 MDT 2018

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018, at 4:13 AM, Adi Roiban wrote:

> FYI buildbot/osx10.10-py2.7 is broken again

The Build master's configuration was updated outside of twisted-infra/braid.  I've checked it in and brought the repo more in line with reality:

https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/commit/55402aaa0a8da3b8d6ee737764287866171084f4

I also have PR that should fix the intermittent failures:

https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/pull/250

If you're interested, please review that PR.