[Twisted-Python] Migrating Trac Tickets to GitHub issues

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Sat Sep 30 15:26:08 MDT 2017

On 30 September 2017 at 22:15, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:

[snip]

> --------
>
> Below are the things that I things we will lose when migrating to
> GitHub Issues and which will require extra work.

[snip]

6. We will no longer get the tickets pending review reported on IRC.

Beside reimplementing this based on GitHub issues, there might be a
lot of work in getting
consensus about how to mark a PR as needs review.

There is this thread which talks about how to implement the review
workflow in a PR

https://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/2016-May/030333.html

Maybe before migrating to GitHub issues, we should first agree on this issue.

[snip]

--
Adi Roiban