[Twisted-Python] Twisted 17.5 vs txkube

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Thu Sep 21 07:43:02 MDT 2017

I submitted one pull request, based on Amber's previous patch:

https://github.com/LeastAuthority/txkube/pull/150

that brings the test failures down to only 1 failed test with Twisted
17.5.0 on Python 2.7.

For the last failing test, it looks like
It looks like changes which went into Twisted 17.1 for HostnameEndpoint and
SSL here:
https://github.com/twisted/twisted/pull/624

are causing that test to fail.  I'm not so familiar with Endpoints and SSL,
so that will take a while for me to figure out.

--
Craig