[Twisted-Python] Truly distributed tests with Twisted

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Wed Sep 20 14:07:07 MDT 2017

Hi All,

I have been using DistTrialRunner with great success, but now I would like
to run tests both in parallel and distributed across a set of testing
nodes. Can anyone recommend existing solutions for this?

I tried extending DistTrialRunner and using a generator to feed it some
tests, but it has some limitations that made this non-trivial.

Thanks!

-Todd