[Twisted-Python] Would like to assist with documentation on twisted

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon May 22 23:51:42 MDT 2017

> On May 22, 2017, at 3:53 PM, Anirudh maheshwari <andymaheshw at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello!
>
> I'm a beginner with Twisted, and I would like to get involved. I spoke to a few people at the Pycon 2017 Sprints and was hoping to learn how to start my contribution by working on the documentation and testing. Please let me know how I can get involved.
>
> Thanks,
> Andy

Hi Andy!

Welcome!

We can definitely use all the help we can get.  In addition to any documentation & testing work you can find, one of the most important things that we could use is migration from our old logging system (twisted.python.log) to our new one (twisted.logger).  This is a task which should be relatively straightforward, and there are lots and lots of instances throughout the codebase where you can make this change (anywhere that calls log.msg or log.err).

Feel free to ask any further questions here!

-glyph