[Twisted-Python] Regarding the SHA 512 support in twisted.

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Mon Mar 27 10:08:27 MDT 2017

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 2:33 AM, jabir Mohammed (jamohamm) <
jamohamm at cisco.com> wrote:

> Can somebody help me to plot this fix so that twisted will work fine with
> all the other servers out there and even make it comply to the RFC. Thanks
> in advance and this will be my first findings on twisted code ;). Please
> let me know in case of any doubt on the same. Code changes should be
> plotted in to  the routine _getKey,  file name is src/twisted/conch/ssh/transport.py
> . Please help me with this commit team.

You need to follow the procedure at:

https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/TwistedDevelopment#SubmittingaPatch

That will give you all the details you need about filing a new ticket in
Trac,
forking the repository on GitHub, doing a GitHub pull request, etc.

If you need more help, you should ask Einar Floystad Dorum, who works at
Cisco and has filed multiple Conch patches
for Twisted:
https://github.com/twisted/twisted/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Aeinarfd+is%3Aclosed

--
Craig