[Twisted-Python] Minor fixes in the “Customizing twistd logging” section

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Thu Mar 16 03:26:12 MDT 2017

On Thursday, March 16, 2017, Роман Мещеряков <romanmescheryakov at yandex.ru
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','romanmescheryakov at yandex.ru');>> wrote:

> OK, got it.
>
> Back to the subject of this e-mail, I created ticket #9084
> <https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/9084> and attached proposed fix to
> it. Of course, there are many newbie questions related to that:
>
>    1. Did I filled bug correctly?

I think the bug you filed is fine.

>    1. Is it right that I uploaded fix immediately to the just-created bug?

Instead of uploading the patch to Trac, it is preferred that you follow the
procedures here, even for a documentation patch.

http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/TwistedDevelopment#SubmittingaPatch

That includes all the steps for GitHub, Newsfile, setting the "review"
keyword on the Trac ticket, etc.

Thank you for your patience, and contributions to Twisted, especially for
the docs, which is important for new users

--
Craig