[Twisted-Python] Minor fixes in the “Customizing twistd logging” section

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Mar 14 00:47:26 MDT 2017

> On Mar 13, 2017, at 9:24 PM, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at crodrigues.org> wrote:
>

> On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 12:58 PM, Роман Мещеряков <romanmescheryakov at yandex.ru <mailto:romanmescheryakov at yandex.ru>> wrote:
>

> Exception occurred:
>   File "conf.py", line 45, in <module>
>     from twisted import version as twisted_version_object
> ImportError: No module named twisted
>

> Looks like Twisted needs to be installed in order to build the docs.
>
> I would suggest using a virtualenv for everything, and installing Twisted
> from your checkout into it in it.

My suggestion would be to use the tox environments for this that we already provide :).

`tox -e apidocs` will build the API documentation, and `tox -e narrativedocs` will build the narrative documentation.  This has the advantage that if we change the required packages for doc-building in the future, these commands will automatically re-build an appropriate virtualenv for the task.

To discover what environments are available, `tox -l`.

-glyph