[Twisted-Python] HTTP Agent persistent connections not closed for some HTTPS sites

Paweł Miech pawelmhm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 00:22:07 MST 2017

> It looks like when connected to some  HTTPS servers, the TLS
connection is not successfully closed.
> But with Office365 sharepoint.com sites the TLS shutdown is not completed.
> Has anyone else observed this behaviour ?

I observed something simillar a while ago, there was bug report created for
it in Scrapy. I'm not 100% sure this was same issue as you're discussing
here. Issue in Scrapy: https://github.com/scrapy/scrapy/issues/985 fix in
Scrapy https://github.com/scrapy/scrapy/pull/999 Author of this PR to
Scrapy also created Twisted ticket
https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/7738