[Twisted-Python] Question regarding patch submission

Jason Litzinger jlitzingerdev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 20:46:04 MDT 2017

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 02:23:24PM -0400, Glyph wrote:
> The comment about rebasing predates our current process; it was from the days when we were using SVN.  Nowadays we usually just merge trunk in to the branch.

Yikes, definitely didn't do that on the PR above, will from now on.

If that is preferred, then should step 15 be re-worded to state:
"Don't push your changes by rewriting the history, merge trunk into your
branch."

?

I'm fine making the wiki change, but as these are part of the submission
process, seems like at least an ACK or two is in order.

-Jason