[Twisted-Python] Cannot access raise ticket in Issue Tracker

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Jun 19 17:14:21 MDT 2017

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 5:37 PM, Jean-Paul Calderone <
exarkun at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 4:33 PM, David Worenklein <dworenklein at sgcp.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> I’m trying to post a documentation bug (ReverseProxyResource says the
>> path parameter type is str, but actually it needs to be bytes)
>>

>> I’m trying to access http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/newticket but I get
>> an Error: Forbidden
>>

>> When I try to log in at http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/login I get an
>> Error: Not Found
>>

> Where did you get this login link?  When I visit the front page logged
> out, the login link goes to https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/github/login

If you go to http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/newticket while you're not
logged in, you'll see a message at the top that tells you to log in (link
text is "do so"). It's pointing at that old login URL.

-Chris

--
Christopher Armstrong
http://twitter.com/radix/