[Twisted-Python] pywin32 to pywincff conversion (help needed)

Oliver Palmer oliverpalmer at opalmer.com
Fri Jun 30 14:29:13 MDT 2017

All,

So a long while back I volunteered to write a library to supply functions
to replace pywin32 with a cffi backed implementation. Quite a bit of time
has gone by since and about a year ago I closed the issue[0] where I was
keeping track of the major functions, constants and structures I needed to
implement to even consider replacing pywin32.

With that issue closed pywincffi may be in a position where the conversion
can start. Sadly however I don't have the time myself to invest in the
effort because I have a couple of other projects that have shifted my
priorities. If there's someone here who does have the time to invest in the
conversion I'm happy to support their efforts wherever I can.

[0] https://github.com/opalmer/pywincffi/issues/69

---Oliver