[Twisted-Python] [ANN] txAWS 0.4.0

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Jul 11 04:41:15 MDT 2017

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 3:44 AM, Yehuda Deutsch <yeh at uda.co.il> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is great, I am building new deployment tools for my company's
> infrastructure, since we host on AWS this will be most useful.

Cool!  Glad to hear it's of use. :)

> If i am not wrong, you are following the boto design, if so why not base
> on the boto3 design?

If this was an original design decision about txaws (which was around for a
long time before I got involved with it), I'm not aware of it.  For my
part, with the recent Route 53 work, I've just been looking that AWS API
documentation and trying to expose the APIs in the most straightforward way
possible.

Do you see particular similarities between boto/boto3 and txAWS?  Do you
think there is something to be gained by explicitly mirroring something
done in those libraries?

Thanks,
Jean-Paul