[Twisted-Python] KeyError in SSHConnection.ssh_CHANNEL_OPEN_CONFIRMATION

Stephen McRoberts steveo at mcroberts.org
Fri Jul 7 10:55:56 MDT 2017

 I made a minimal single-file.py app to perform test runs and never had the issue. Observer altered reality?

Then I realized there are a couple of threads in the application which were there before moving to twisted a long time ago. They never manifested themselves in any other way.

I removed the python threads and now it's running without the channel problem. (As a side note, I had overcome the channel problem by sending deferreds to a point where I could re-start the channel open and it would work but I'm glad to have that work-around out of the code.)