[Twisted-Python] KeyError in SSHConnection.ssh_CHANNEL_OPEN_CONFIRMATION

Stephen McRoberts steveo at mcroberts.org
Thu Jul 6 09:19:05 MDT 2017

It already helps to know this isn't normal behavior.
My code is self-contained in a single file and I can add a main for testing.
However it's far from minimal. The problem doesn't occur right away - only after several channels have been opened/closed with a persistent connection.
I'll continue to work and try to minimally pin it down but as you know it's difficult with asynchronous operations on several hosts.
It can run 100's of channels on multiple hosts without a problem or the problem can occur in the first five minutes.
For now, I just add a canceller method on downstream deferreds and try again.

Steve