[Twisted-Python] Newer Pypy on buildbot?

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Jul 5 20:41:37 MDT 2017

> On Jul 5, 2017, at 12:26 PM, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at crodrigues.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> This builder: https://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/builders/ubuntu16.04-pypy5/builds/86/steps/select/logs/stdio <https://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/builders/ubuntu16.04-pypy5/builds/86/steps/select/logs/stdio>
>
> seems to now be failing with:
>
> cryptography 1.9 is not compatible with PyPy < 5.3. Please upgrade PyPy to use this library.
>
> Can someone upgrade pypy on this builder?

Technically speaking I have access to this via our cloud control panel, but the SSH key isn't recorded anywhere that I can see, and it doesn't have my public keys on it, so it would be pretty labor-intensive for me to reset passwords and/or reprovision these machines to do this upgrade.

We should probably have some kind of official root at twistedmatrix.com <mailto:root at twistedmatrix.com> key file someplace to make it easier to sync up all our provisioned machines and keep access control up to date.

Until then though - hawkie, can you upgrade pypy on the relevant cloud machines?

-glyph