[Twisted-Python] Nevow 0.14.3rc1 released

Tristan Seligmann mithrandi at mithrandi.net
Wed Jul 26 12:46:27 MDT 2017

Hi all,

I've uploaded a prerelease of Nevow 0.14.3 to PyPI[1]. This contains a fix
for some Athena client-side timeout behaviour (or more specifically, the
lack of one) and removes use of FilePath.getmtime.

If you are using Athena, please a) let me know! and b) give this prerelease
a try to see if anything breaks. As the de facto Nevow release manager, and
one of its last users, I'd like to avoid going overboard on release
engineering if it isn't necessary, but I'd also like to avoid making life
worse for any other remaining users, so it would be useful to hear from any
of you out there still using Nevow.

[1] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Nevow/0.14.3rc1