[Twisted-Python] buildbot/osx10.10-py2.7 and required builders for merge

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Wed Jul 5 03:29:25 MDT 2017

Hi,

I did not had to much time to follow twisted-infra activity lately,
sorry if the following question is obvious for all the others.

Why the OSX build was removed from Travis and forced on buildbot?

I think that for contributor without write access to the main repo,
this is a big handicap as they can't get a good coverage report ...
and merging such branches needs extra work as you need to create a new
branch, push it wait for results...(maybe create a new PR)... etc

---------

Is the list of builders marked in GitHub as "required" the official
list of tests which need to be green in order to merge?

I am reading this page, but is not clear which tests need to be green:
 https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ReviewProcess#Authors:Howtomergethechangetotrunk

Thanks!
--
Adi Roiban