[Twisted-Python] txtorcon 0.18.0

meejah meejah at meejah.ca
Wed Jan 11 23:12:36 MST 2017

Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> writes:

> Trying to figure out if this is a profound dissertation on the nature
> of OPSEC or just an email client crashing...

"yes".

Well, actually ... I use emacs (Gnus) for email and have *nearly entirely*
switched over to tmux for all my terminal multiplexing needs (it's
great!). Except there's that one machine that still uses "screen"
instead, and I "somehow" got confused about prefix-keys and chorded out
the "send the email" Morse-code instead of the "insert a file" one...

--
meejah