[Twisted-Python] Twisted 16.7.0rc2 Release Candidate Announcement

Amber "Hawkie" Brown hawkowl at atleastfornow.net
Thu Jan 12 03:13:35 MST 2017

Happy new year!

Twisted 16.7.0rc2 is out, with a bugfix for a problem scrapy ran into. Sorry for the delay in 16.7 final, we've had a few regression reports, and we've made sure to follow them all up and get to the bottom of them before we did the release!

You can get the tarball and the NEWS file at https://twistedmatrix.com/Releases/rc/16.7.0rc2/ <https://twistedmatrix.com/Releases/rc/16.7.0rc2/> , or you can try it out from PyPI:

    python -m pip install Twisted==16.7.0rc2

Please test it, and let me know how your applications fare, good or bad! It will release this weekend if nothing is reported.

Regards,
    Amber Brown