[Twisted-Python] catching twisted pyqt segmentation fault

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Feb 27 12:17:32 MST 2017

In general, detecting segfaults in arbitrary processes on the system probably isn't possible.

Specifically, I looked up the docs for you ;).

Attach a handler to the QWebEngineView::renderProcessTerminated signal :).

https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qwebengineview.html#renderProcessTerminated <https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qwebengineview.html#renderProcessTerminated>

Hope this helps,

-glyph