[Twisted-Python] Removing support for old Python 3 versions

Amber Brown hawkowl at atleastfornow.net
Wed Feb 22 14:11:35 MST 2017

Debian 9 (Stretch) is in final freeze and will become the new stable
release very soon (a month or so?). By the time we drop 3.4 support,
Stretch will be current stable, so my recommendation would be to upgrade to
Stretch when it comes available, and use the Python 3.5 it ships with.
Alternatively, you could install 3.6 through pyenv or some other source on
Jessie.

- Amber