[Twisted-Python] (Potential) Twisted sprint in San Francisco - anyone want to help organize?

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Feb 18 16:35:09 MST 2017

Hi all,

For those of you that live in the SF bay area, the SF Python Meetup is holding a sprint in almost exactly one month from today: https://www.meetup.com/sfpython/events/234926664/ <https://www.meetup.com/sfpython/events/234926664/>

Personally, I'm a bit tapped out at the moment in terms of spare time and brainpower to help organize things, but I do hope some enterprising member of the project can pick this up and help us have a great sprint there.  I can probably show up and write some code :-).

-glyph