[Twisted-Python] [ANN] txaws 0.5.0

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Dec 27 17:27:56 MST 2017

Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce the release of txAWS 0.5.0.  txAWS is a library for
interacting with Amazon Web Services (AWS) using Twisted.

You can download the release from PyPI <https://pypi.python.org/pypi/txAWS>.

Since the last release, the following enhancements have been made:

Features
> --------
> - txaws.s3.client.S3Client.get_bucket now accepts a ``prefix`` parameter
> for
>   selecting a subset of S3 objects. (#78)
> - txaws.ec2.client.EC2Client now has a ``get_console_output`` method
> binding
>   the ``GetConsoleOutput`` API. (#82)

Thanks to everyone who contributed and to Least Authority TFA GmbH
<https://leastauthority.com/> for sponsoring my work on this release.

Jean-Paul