[Twisted-Python] ampoul3

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Dec 10 09:17:25 MST 2017

I often refer to Ampoule as a way to get simple process pooling with Twisted.  However, it's been somewhat moribund (no maintenance, no py3 support) for the better part of a decade, despite more or less doing what it needs to do.

As such, I've created a friendly fork (hopefully only until Valentino checks his email and officially retires as the maintainer :)), at https://github.com/glyph/ampoule <https://github.com/glyph/ampoule>, and released it as https://pypi.python.org/pypi/ampoul3.

If you've wanted to use Ampoule, or something like it, with Python 3, check it out.

-glyph