[Twisted-Python] gRPC support in Twisted Python

James Broadhead jamesbroadhead at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 18:41:14 MDT 2016

If you're planning on working on this, it'd probably be worth taking a look
at the Twisted bindings for Thrift (a competing RPC system from FB, based
on the Google PB paper).

The generator[2] isn't the best place to start (imperative C++ that outputs
python), but the code that it generates served us very well for years
(generally, communicating twisted->cassandra, or twisted->scala services).

[1] https://thrift.apache.org/
[2]
https://github.com/apache/thrift/blob/master/compiler/cpp/src/thrift/generate/t_py_generator.cc