[Twisted-Python] Some things I've learned: safer callbacks, better t.p.context

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Oct 20 02:13:09 MDT 2016

> On Oct 19, 2016, at 5:12 PM, Kevin Conway <kevinjacobconway at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> As far as the possibility of integrating this feature into Twisted, let me chat with my cohorts over here. Well come back with some benchmark code and a proposal of changes for further discussion. I'll probably start a new thread to focus on the context bits.

The Twisted benchmarks are not super discoverable, so for your reference, they're available here <https://github.com/twisted-infra/twisted-benchmarks> and PRs should be submitted there.  They're separate from the repo because newer benchmarks often have to be run against older versions to get a trend line.

(Also, if you didn't know, the results from these benchmarks are presented at <http://speed.twistedmatrix.com> :)).

-glyph