[Twisted-Python] [Twisted] #7934: Add assertion helpers assertLogEvent/assertLogEvents for testing log events

Eeshan Garg jerryguitarist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:05:37 MDT 2016

Hi @glyph!

My sincere apologies for being so inactive on this ticket. Unfortunately,
the past few weeks have piled up too much on my plate. I do plan on
responding to markrwilliams' review in the next week or so. Thank you so
much for taking the time to look at this ticket, I promise the time you
spent on it won't go to waste, as I do plan on going through with this and
follow it up with further involvement in Twisted as a whole. Looking
forward to learning more from you and markrwilliams and from everyone else!

Regards,
Eeshan Garg