[Twisted-Python] twisted on Windows with python 3.5?

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Wed Nov 16 12:17:35 MST 2016

Hi,

Over the past 4-5 months or so, I have been doing some major heavy lifting
to port large parts of Twisted to Python 3.
One of the biggest hurdles I overcame was to port the Twisted IOCP reactor
to Python 3.  I got that to work.

So, I think things are in good shape.  However, getting feedback from
actual users like yourself would be very valuable.  That will allow us
to squash any remaining bugs and corner cases.

In terms of status, I invite you to look at the Windows Python 3.5 build
and test status on Appveyor:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/adiroiban/twisted/history

Not specific to Windows, I reported the latest Python 3 status on Linux
here:

http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/2016-November/030869.html

--
Craig