[Twisted-Python] overview: new review queue venue

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Sun May 22 22:56:28 MDT 2016

I submitted this PR, which is now closed:
https://github.com/twisted/twisted/pull/62

I don't want to re-open that PR, but I am using that as an example
As an example, if I wanted to re-open that, how would I go about doing it?

I am not an administrator of the Twisted GitHub project, so on that web
link,
there is no option for me to re-open the PR.

Are you suggesting that I would need to
   -> create a new branch in my repo with new commits
   -> create a new pull request

?

--
Craig