[Twisted-Python] overview: new review queue venue

meejah meejah at meejah.ca
Sun May 22 21:19:45 MDT 2016

Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> writes:

> This is a very useful data point.  I do not have any concrete
> experience with it and I was kind of wondering about this.

FWIW, Tahoe-LAFS *just* started using AppVeyor too, and I also find it
horrifically slow. That said, the Tahoe tests run pretty slowly on a
VirtualBox windows VM as well, but not nearly as slowly as AppVeyor. Or,
at least that's my impression so far.

p.s. If anyone is interested in running a Windows buildbot slave for
Tahoe I'm very sure it would be appreciated -- please speak up on the
tahoe mailing list :) (my understanding of the setup is that the
buildbot slaves don't run random PR code, only post-merged-to-master
code).

--
meejah