[Twisted-Python] overview: new review queue venue

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun May 22 00:37:00 MDT 2016

> On May 21, 2016, at 11:30 PM, Amber Hawkie Brown <hawkowl at atleastfornow.net> wrote:
>

>> On 22 May 2016, at 14:23, Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>>
>> A lot of projects do follow this workflow, and maybe it will be fine for us.  The real question is; is FreeBSD support really worth it for the cost to contributors, since that's the only platform we currently support but can't test?
>
> I'm guessing that we have more FreeBSD users than Windows users ;)

I realize it can feel like that sometimes, but Google Analytics suggests the large majority of our visitors (45%) are on Windows.  By contrast, 0.05% are on FreeBSD.  Granted, that's a very high percentage of FreeBSD clients for the Internet at large, but nevertheless, I think your perspective may be slightly statistically skewed.

-glyph