[Twisted-Python] Sending disconnect messages to clients

L. Daniel Burr ldanielburr at me.com
Tue Mar 22 14:37:20 MDT 2016

Hi Chris,
On March 22, 2016 at 3:09:08 PM, Chris Norman (chris.norman2 at googlemail.com) wrote:

Hi Daniel,

[SNIP]

Actually it's been added to the callback. I think my mail client wrapped the lines, but issue self.transport.LoseConnection() is the comment, so self.deferred_disconnect is added to the callback chain.

Sorry for the confusion.

Anything else which can cause this?

Without seeing the rest of your code, I can’t suggest anything concrete.  You say the client never “sees” the message, but your call to loseConnection() still occurs, so you’re not encountering an exception during the callback chain.  Can you come up with an minimal example the demonstrates the problem?

Daniel
—
L. Daniel Burr
ldanielburr at me.com