[Twisted-Python] [Twisted-web] upcoming changes to twistedmatrix.com mail infrastructure

Steve Waterbury waterbug at pangalactic.us
Wed Mar 16 15:06:25 MDT 2016

On 03/16/2016 03:53 PM, Glyph wrote:

>> On Mar 16, 2016, at 12:06 PM, Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
>> <mailto:p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk>> wrote:

>> Good luck with the migration.
>
> Thanks!  And thanks for your questions, I was worried I put a ton of
> work into that email only for it to land in the void :).

FWIW, Glyph, I read *all* your emails from beginning to end -- both
because they are always educational (for me) and because it
helps me in my never-ending quest to avoid doing real work.  :D
(So, another part of the void heard from ... ;)

But seriously:  thanks for all your work on this and Twisted in general,
and to you and all the Twisted minions for the continuing and
sustained high quality of Twisted!

Cheers,
Steve