[Twisted-Python] password reset not working?

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Mar 7 12:34:43 MST 2016

> On Mar 6, 2016, at 12:51 PM, Donal McMullan <donal.mcmullan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I just reset my password at https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/reset_password <https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/reset_password> a couple of times. In both cases the new password that was sent to me is rejected when I try to log in.
>
> Is this supposed to work? I only found the path to the reset_password form by searching the Trac docs. I'm not sure it's linked to from anywhere on twistedmatrix.com <http://twistedmatrix.com/>
Our trac installation is ... slightly creaky, account management particularly.  Spammers bulk-register accounts which generates more load than trac is really designed for.  I'm not sure why this isn't working today (as far as I know, it usually does?) but I'd be happy to delete your password to let you re-sign-up if you send me a private email.

-glyph