[Twisted-Python] ANN: txJSON-RPC 0.5 released

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Wed Mar 30 16:12:40 MDT 2016

I'm happy to announce that txJSON-RPC 0.5 is now available.

txJSON-RPC is a library for creating asynchronous json-rpc clients and
servers. It includes netstring and http support.

Please see the PyPI page for more information and downloads.
<https://pypi.python.org/pypi/txJSON-RPC>

---

The high points in txJSON-RPC 0.5 are:

  - First class support for Python 3 and PyPy

I am personally using this release of txJSON-RPC in production on
python3. However, as it is the first release with python 3 support,
please report any bugs. <https://github.com/rockstar/txjsonrpc/issues>

---

I have assumed maintainership of txJSON-RPC for Duncan MacGreggor,
original author of txJSON-RPC. I'd like to thank Duncan for his previous
work and for entrusting me with maintainership of txJSON-RPC going
forward.

Cheers,
Paul