[Twisted-Python] two minor things

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Tue Jun 21 14:01:23 MDT 2016

On 21 June 2016 at 20:07, Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> 2. The branch-naming convention puts the ticket number at the _end_ of the
> branch name.
>
> For example, foo-1234, not 1234-foo.  If we re-add the automation to
> recognize branch names and update the 'branch' field in trac, getting this
> consistent will be important.

AFAIK we agreed that 1234-foo is a better convention... but just that with
the SVN to Git migration we did nothing.

I was the one pushing for this change, and to my defense, Amber was also
happy with the change.

I hope that when we add the automation, it will work with both methods...
but hopefully people will prefer 1234.

For me is easier to auto-complete branches based on id.

Cheers,
Adi

--
Adi Roiban