[Twisted-Python] Need write access to Twisted

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Fri Jun 17 01:02:09 MDT 2016

On 17 June 2016 at 07:49, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at crodrigues.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone grant me write access to Twisted?
> I want to continue with my Python3 porting patches,
> and help test things directly on the buildbots.

I am +1

As a reviewer I am looking forward for just reviewing the buildbot status,
codecoverage and then adding comments, rather than also creating branches
in twisted, updating Trac ticket, trigger buildbot builds, composing the
merge message and doing the actual merge and push :)

Many thanks Craig for your help :)

--
Adi Roiban