[Twisted-Python] Travis-CI integration work

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Thu Jun 2 06:10:48 MDT 2016

Hi,

I just want to let you know that we are almost done with the work of
integrating Travis-CI with Twisted GitHub PRs.

The ticket is here https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/7229

If you have time, please take a look at the current work and suggest any
changes or provide any feedback.

The goal of this ticket is to have an initial set of tests executed for a
patch, on behalf on non-Twisted commiters.

In this way, I hope that contributors would be able to get a faster
feedback regarding the quality of their patch.

This should also reduce the work required to review a branch, as commiters
will no longer have to merge and send to buildbot each new revision
submitted by a contributor.

Cheers,

--
Adi Roiban