[Twisted-Python] Request for help with Twisted bindings in M2Crypto

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Jul 25 17:50:29 MDT 2016

> On Jul 25, 2016, at 5:19 AM, Cory Benfield <cory at lukasa.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Well, at this point I should argue that _threads, being prefixed by an underscore, is technically a private module to Twisted. That means that, realistically, you shouldn’t really need to consult this *at all*: if anyone outside of Twisted is using IWorker then they’re taking their life into their own hands. That largely argues for part 2, though modern Twisted development practice would still require that we document types and interfaces (see https://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/api/twisted.web._http2.H2Connection.html <https://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/api/twisted.web._http2.H2Connection.html>, for example).

However, we do still recognize that the presentation of said private documentation to end-users in apparently the same way as public documentation is a problem.  You can track that here: <https://github.com/twisted/pydoctor/issues/49>.  Some of the things there have been done, but we need to complete it.

-glyph