[Twisted-Python] buildbot.twistedmatrix.com is down a lot

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Jul 20 17:58:33 MDT 2016

> On Jul 20, 2016, at 2:31 PM, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>
>> I have recently discovered the Rackspace monitoring capabilities for VM... and set up a memory notification... not sure who will receive the alerts.
>
> I'll make sure that the relevant people are on the monitoring list.

I created 'technical contact' users for you and Amber, with current email addresses, which you can use (and even log in as!) if you edit yourselves under 'user management'. I apparently had one already.  You should both have a bogus alert about a MySQL server (since we don't run mysql it seemed a reasonable thing to test).  Make sure that's not flagged as spam and we should all be set up to receive alerts :).

I also added some basic HTTPS monitoring to it as well, so we should see if it goes down for reasons unrelated to memory.

-glyph