[Twisted-Python] removing twistedchecker buildbot for the time being

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Tue Jul 12 18:27:29 MDT 2016

On 13 July 2016 at 00:37, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> Right now it seems the difference-computation logic on the twistedchecker
> buildbot has just broken completely.  It's introducing useless noise into
> the build results because it makes every actually-passing build into a big
> red 'X' on the pull request status page.  I think I'm going to remove it.
> Any objections?

1. Maybe use the --diff option on Buildbot.

2. We can move it to Travis based on the --diff option, ticket pending
review https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/8572
And if we move to Travis, get rid of tox-travis so that we can have
multiple jobs for the same python version,
https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/8535

I am +1 for removing the buildbot specific logic and allow to run a diff on
the local branch, so that it is much easier to work on improving the diff
functionality.

--
Adi Roiban