[Twisted-Python] Buildbot upgrade to latest eight branch

Cory Benfield cory at lukasa.co.uk
Mon Jul 4 04:06:09 MDT 2016

> On 2 Jul 2016, at 23:42, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:
>
> With this change, Buildbot should have a closer behavior to Travis-CI. That is, it will automatically start the builders and will report the build results in GitHub PR.

I spotted this in action today before I’d read this list post, so I just want to say: thanks so much for this Adi! This is one of those little changes that makes life a great deal nicer for me as a reviewer *and* contributor: not needing to do the dance with forcing the buildbots to run is really excellent.

Cory