[Twisted-Python] Script which uploads coverage results to codecov failed, but reported success?

Clayton Daley clayton.daley at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 08:53:53 MDT 2016

A bit of an aside... but both personally and in several businesses I work
with, I've use Lastpass to manage passwords. Because the passwords are
shared at the server, updated passwords are propagated to all users. It
also has a really nice 2-factor option where your phone just offers you an
"approve" button (no 6-digit codes to transcribe).

Clayton Daley