[Twisted-Python] Coverage exceptions

Tristan Seligmann mithrandi at mithrandi.net
Sun Jul 3 02:53:45 MDT 2016

The tests directories can simply be excluded in coverage.py (or codecov), I
don't think there's any need to do something more complicated than that.

While I agree that 100% test coverage is an ideal worth aspiring to, I
think getting there from the current state is going to be a large amount of
work that yields very little benefit at this point in time; I would say
that there are more important things to spend that effort on.