[Twisted-Python] Buildbot upgrade to latest eight branch

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Sat Jul 2 16:42:32 MDT 2016

On 25 June 2016 at 16:53, Tom Prince <tom.prince at ualberta.net> wrote:

> > https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/pull/206
>
> I'll try to review this this weekend.

I have merged the GitHub commit status as I think that it was working OK.

I have now deployed the GitHub Hooks build trigger changes.

Build are automatically triggered for all pushes in all branches. There is
a delay of 5 seconds so that multiple builds pushed in the same time will
only trigger a single build for the last commit.

See this PR for details and if you want to review it :)

https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/pull/208

With this change, Buildbot should have a closer behavior to Travis-CI. That
is, it will automatically start the builders and will report the build
results in GitHub PR.

Happy hacking :)
--
Adi Roiban