[Twisted-Python] pywin32 -> cffi update and feedback request

Oliver Palmer oliverpalmer at opalmer.com
Sat Jan 23 18:18:40 MST 2016

So 0.1.2 is out and I've uploaded a patch set for review to #7889 which
replaces win32api.FormatMessage and removes the dependency on pywin32 in
twisted.python.lockfile (though it looks like we can do without needing to
call on pywincffi in this case).

Unfortunately, my update was spam filtered with a 57.36% probability of
being spam. I'm human, I promise.