[Twisted-Python] code of conduct

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Jan 21 22:32:43 MST 2016

As per previous discussion on this list, the Twisted project has officially adopted the Contributor Covenant as our code of conduct.  The official change took place here: https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/8173#comment:5 <https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/8173#comment:5> and you can find out more about the Contributor Covenant here: http://contributor-covenant.org <http://contributor-covenant.org/>.  Thanks to everyone who helped figure out which policy to adopt and how to administer it.

Discussion of this sort of thing is often contentious, so I would just like to personally ask anyone who disagrees with either codes of conduct in general or this specific code of conduct to keep their feelings to themselves at this point; the time for discussion has passed.  I don't do a lot of unilateral project-leader-y stuff, but it is extremely important to me that Twisted be a friendly place for everyone, and this is a necessary part of that.

-glyph