[Twisted-Python] Twisted + OpenSSL 1.0.2f issues resolved

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Feb 20 02:33:07 MST 2016

> On Feb 19, 2016, at 8:47 AM, Mashiat Sarker Shakkhar <mashiat.sarker at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Will one of the ML admins please ban the address sending these emails? It is a little annoying. Not sure if anyone else is getting them.

Sorry; I assumed this person had accidentally left their autoresponder on and would notice.  Upon actually reading the message I assume that they subscribed by accident (spammers seem to periodically attempt to mass-subscribe people using our listserv, I have no idea why, and some of them click the "yes subscribe me" link for some reason).

They've been removed from the lists now.

-glyph